Friday 22 March 2013

Life goes on


Life Goes On

The two stars I see 
Will one night fade away
Just like the Universe will be unaffected
By their disappearance,
I imagine the World without me
And sadly I see that its all okay.
If now, today,suddenly, I too fade away
No one would be too bothered
And not a soul will take
A moment to make
Me come back again
And on those trees this song
Under the blossoms will be sung
So that life again,will go on.

I guess, only a few,
People will shed a drop of dew
For their eyes, as I drool
But as the wind will blow,
And the nights pass slow
And the flowers droop in a row;
I'll be back again.
As well I might seem insane,
But my heart would be cold
And my eyes won't blink now 
And on those trees this song
Under the blossoms shall be sung
So that life again,shall go on.



3 comments:

  1. you have it in you,girl.donot stop ,come what may!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. These are just the results of summer boredom. Thanks though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, anyone can write sitting in class. Like I gave so much work lemme just write instead. You, however, write even though you could do other fun dtuff. Perspective dude. Perspective.

      Delete